Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Where's Waldo?


December 25, 2013
Skype with Sister Frame

Hi everyone!  Our district won some raffle prize which landed us in the mission home (3 hours away) for Preparation Day....womp womp womp.  We had pizza and played some games that I'm pretty sure I played in fourth grade.

I got some news earlier today that I'm getting transferred on Wednesday...bummed about this.

I LOVE Solano.  I fell in love with this place...my branch has the most incredible individuals in the world.  This area is every missionary's "dream area"...why did I only get 6 weeks here.  I guess there's  no fighting it....but I'm so so so so so so nervous about what's in store for me in these next few days.  It's funny how I'm always preaching "have faith in Jesus Christ," and daily I'm faced with challenges that test my own faith and how good I am at practicing what I preach.  Usually I'm struggle busin' it.  But this week is a good opportunity to increase my faith (that's the positive outlook I came up with).

My mind is heavy and full of things I have to do and "goodbyes" I have to say.  I hate that the mission is full of goodbyes.  I guess I'll update you guys next week....love  you all and miss you - of course.

Sister Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment